Here’s how to gift DiaryZapp – the kids digital diary app, to someone from your iOS device:
- Click the App Store icon on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad or alternative click on this link
- Tap the Search icon at the bottom of the screen and type in DiaryZapp.
- Open the DiaryZapp preview page. Tap the button with the three dots that appears to the right of the price for the app, (or the box with an arrow pointing up, if you have an older device).
- Tap the Gift App option on the screen that opens.
- Log in to your account, if you aren’t already logged in.
- Enter the recipient’s email address, your name, and a message of 200 characters or less.
- Leave the default set to Today if you want the gift to be sent straight away, or select a different date for a delayed delivery e.g. Christmas Day.
- Tap the Next Review the details of the app gift before buying it. When you click Buy Gift, your account is charged, DiaryZapp is sent to your gift recipient, and you get a receipt.
Any problems, please give us a shout at email@example.com